Get started by scheduling a consultation with a trained Collaborative Divorce Professional.
- Select from one of the following option’s for finding a professional:
- Enter the name of the professional you have heard about or have been referred to by a friend or professional.
- Enter your geographic region for a list of all trained Collaborative Divorce professionals.
- Enter the type of Collaborative Divorce professional you are looking for, including a family lawyer, financial professional or mental health professional/Divorce Coach.
- Review the profiles and the individual websites for the Collaborative Divorce Professional who comes up in your search.
- Call the professional to schedule a consultation to learn how you can achieve a constructive, efficient and customized divorce based on your most important priorities.